FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
January 31, 2012
Farr 30 North American Championship to be held in Annapolis MD at the Annapolis NOOD May 4-6
We are pleased to announce the Farr 30 North American Championship will be held on the Chesapeake Bay in Annapolis MD at the Sailing World Annapolis NOOD May 4-6, 2012. We expect to have close to 20 boats in attendance.
Event Details can be found at http://www.sailingworld.com/nood-regattas/annapolis
· Online Registration is now open. Register early
· Boat storage and commissioning will be held at Bert Jabins Yacht Yard www.bjyy.com/
· Class gin pole will be available for stepping and unstepping masts.
· Pre Race Tune up Wednesday May 2 at the AYC Wed Night Race Series and Thursday May 3.
· Charter opportunities may be available if you cannot bring your boat to Annapolis. Call Brad Kauffman for more details at 410-279-6150.
· Event Registration and weigh-ins Thursday May 3. Place and time TBD.
· Class membership required. Farr30 Class Membership Renewal Online: Renew online at www.farr30.org
· This event will also serve as the MidAtlantic Championship with the “Battle for the Chesapeake Trophy” up for grabs. Barking Mad holds this title from 2011 and Turbo Duck won it in 2010.
· Charleston Race Week will have a class start April 19-22 if you are looking to get on the water prior to the Annapolis NOOD. http://www.charlestonraceweek.com/
For additional information, please contact Brad Kauffman, the Chesapeake Fleet Captain.
Sincerely:Brad KauffmanMummbles USA704Annapolis MD410-279-6150www.usa704mummbles.com